On the corner of Hill Road and Crossways Road the building started life as the Capital and Counties Bank in about 1904, being the first bank in Grayshott. After moving to Headley Raod in 1924 (now Lloyds bank) the premises became a stationers and library, this image dates from the late 1920s and it remained as such into the 1960s. Various changes subsequently, at present Liphook Valet Service.
Photo of the Month: Grayshott Library
Posted on Saturday, February 01, 2014 @ 21:16:34 UTC in Photo of the Month
|Grayshott Library | Login/Create an Account | 0 comments|
|The comments are owned by the poster. We aren't responsible for their content.|
No Comments Allowed for Anonymous, please register